Demonstrate your value, advance your skills, and get hired with Consultation Manager Certification.
As more and more organisations sign up to use Consultation Manager (CM) and require these specific skills, CM User Accreditation gives you the edge with a recognised qualification for your CV and LinkedIn profile. And on successful completion your name will be added to our website as a Certified User of our software, so organisations can be certain they are hiring the best.
The next accreditation will be held June 13 2019.
Points to note:
- The certification test is completely online.
- The user manual covering everything you need to know is available for download here (Please note the latest user manual was uploaded 20/8/18).
- The exam will be available to do anytime over a 24-hour period on the exam day.
- You register on the day of the certification test. A link to take the exam will be emailed to everyone on our mailing list on the morning of the exam.
- You can take a practise test of 20 questions now so you are prepared on the day. This is available to take here
- The cost is $250 and you pay on the day via credit card through Paypal at the commencement of the certification test.
- Those who fail the exam will be able to take the exam for $125 two weeks later. Failing the exam a second time will mean you have to pay for it in full again when it is next offered.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- On passing the test, accreditation is immediate and a downloadable certificate will be sent to you, along with our official certification logo for your CV, signature or LinkedIn profile.
- Within days your name will be added to our website as a Certified CM User.
- Your accreditation will be valid for two years.